Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My wall/life is so BORING!!


This DIY is super cheap like actually costs a dollar. Last year, I did this hand painted wallpaper on only one of my walls which now makes my other walls look super boring!!! So, I decided to continue with the look I already have going on in my room, boutique-ey (sorta...) I love how my wall turned out but I'm definitely going to play around with this area of my wall just cause its small and versatile and if I decide to do a dramatic change and regret it after, it won't be that bad to start all over!! Sooooooo all you need is the following


1. A boring wall
2. Multi-purpose hooks
3. Bags!!!!!!!!!!
4. A level (optional)

Super easy I don't know why I keep talking about it!!
YAY! Boring wall, check!

Multi-purpose hooks




Although, these are dollar store hooks the adhesive is pretty strong so be sure to come up with a vision maybe even measure where the bags fall before sticking the hooks on the wall. Keep the left over hooks if you want to do more than 3.


This is what the finished product looks like, giving my room that boutique feel, that I really, really, really, really want it to have!





Tory Burch 'Feed'- Holt Renfrew
Michael Kors, Large Jet Set Bag
Longchamp in Black

Homies, New York -Urban Outfitters



No comments:

Post a Comment