Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Songza Ain't Got Nothing On Me!

A little intro to the intro of this post LOL! I plan on doing this a lot just cause I'm always jamming to music, new school, old school anything really! Some posts will be a collection of genres put together but I'll try to sort it out so its easier to resort back to when its archived! So back to the actually post....

Nothing excites me more than loading my ipod with new music and taking the train to school! It's such a treat in the morning and late at night! You all probably have ipods and tablets jam packed with your favourite music so in this post I'd like to share with you the music I discovered recently and what's on HEAVY ROTATION!

1. Bondax- Gold
2. Just Us- Shlohmo
3. Lana Del Rey- What Makes Us Girls
4. Wild Belle-Keep You
5. XXYYXX- About You
6. ASAP Rocky -Fashion Killa
7. Toro Y Moi- So Many Details
8. The Virgins- Rich Girls
9. The Ting Tings- Soul Killing
10. Gossip-Heavy Cross


This list is in no order but I honestly hope you guys enjoy it. Youtube titles that stick out to you the most and let me know what you think. 

See, this one is my favourite right now and its number 4!


 This list screams out Spring, Can't wait!

What have you been jamming to? Share in the comments below!


XO!

No comments:

Post a Comment